About MACU
Mid-America Christian University MACU.edu Mobile Menu
About Traditional Student

Traditional Student

College of Arts and Sciences (CAS)

On-campus programs for residential and daytime commuting students

About Traditional Student
About MACU Adult And Graduate

Non-Traditional Student

College of Adult and Graduate Studies (CAGS)

Attend classes one night a week on campus or 100% online

About MACU Athletics Mission Vision Values

Mid-America Christian University prepares students through a Wesleyan perspective to create, collaborate and innovate to solve local and global problems for the glory of God through Jesus Christ and the good of society.

“Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." (John 14:12)

Mid-America Christian University is "Preparing People to do Greater Things for God and His Kingdom.”

Dream Bigger. Do Greater.

Welcome to Mid-America Christian University!

MACU is a private, Christian liberal arts college that's experiencing unprecedented growth in the past decade. The reason for this rapid growth is simple: MACU offers life-transforming associates, bachelor's and master's programs that will expand your employment and ministry opportunities.

Whether you're a recent high school graduate looking for a traditional campus experience or a motivated working adult who needs affordable, accessible education, you belong here! We offer a range of programs, including Behavioral Science, Counseling, Business Administration, Bible and Theology, Teacher Education, Leadership and Criminal Justice — all taught from a worldview that promotes Judeo-Christian values and ethics.